[FW-1] Disable control connection in Properties policy, problem with VPN auth process...

Hi,

I try to disable the "Accept VPN1 & Firewall-1 Control Connections" from Policy Properties.

I follow this guide on phoneboy : http://www.phoneboy.com/faq/0345.html

SO i add this rules  :

    Any     Fwall    Fw1,Fw1_Topo,SecuRemote,IKE_TCP

What is work when i disable this :

-In SecuRemote, I can add a site, and update the site (get net topologie and get file LMhosts)

What is not work  when i disable this:
- The authentification process for the VPN not work:
         1) I try to access a interneal HTTP site.
         2) SecuRemote activate and ask me a user name passwd.  I enter it then
         3) I get from SecuRemote a error message : "Error: Communication with Site Fwall failed".  We should see Authentification with Fwall OK.

Someone know the right rule we goto put to deisable this poliy properties?

Thanks