Re: [FW-1] High CPU usage on Sun Netra

How would I know that this indeed is the source of high cpu consumption. I'm using a Sun Solaris box with version 2.6.

Thank You

In a message dated 12/10/2001 3:11:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Are you running log exports?  My console is always busy in the morning but I
have 500meg log files that are being exported to text in the $FWDIR/log/export
directory.

Does your problem happen all the time, or just some of the time.

Martin Crabtree
Firewall Administrator
Network Services
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of S.C.