[FW-1] Ldap Authentication for Securemote (NG)

Hi all,

I am just trying to get the Usermanagement with Ldap
working. I am using Secureclient NG, NG Firewall, and
Openldap 2.0.15.

I have adapted the schema, and can manage Users via
the fw1 gui. (add + delete  users, groups etc. )

but whenever i wanna use a (ldap definded) user with
securemote, i get the following error message:
"No pre-shared secret defined for user"
on both, the client, and the firewalllog.

But the authentication method i want to use is:
"Internal Password", because i want to use the hybrid
mode... (according to my ldapsearch, the
authentications seems to be properly defined.
--> I have attached a testuser ldapseach output

The firewall (according to the debug of openldap)
querys the ldap server, and seems to find the user.
(If i use a non-existent user,  securemote complains
about an unknown user...)

Any help appreciated!
Michael