[FW-1] SVN on Win2k can not start

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] SVN on Win2k can not start
  • From: Kolařík Michal <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:04:13 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi,

I have got HP netsrever with Win2k SP2, with 4 network interfaces and 1
HP TopTools card.

When Windows boots up FW service sometimes did not starts, but sometimes
it starts :-(.
In event log I can see that "FireWall-1 service can't start becouse
depends on CP SVN which
Returned specific error code".
When I restart service manualy -> always start.
Does anyone had some experience with this?
Any sugestons welcome.

Thanks Michal K.