[FW-1] IKE-VPN with external CA

Hi,

Does anyone of you have a Checkpoint firewall with an IKE-type VPN configured,
using an external CA ? (ideally Baltimore, but another one is OK too)
I've already succeeded in setting up an IKE VPN with pre-shared secrets, but
when I want to install the firewall certificate generated by Baltimore, the log
viewer
displays that the certificate does not have the required key usage.
Now the DN which is mentioned in the log viewer refers to the certificate of the
CA itself,
not to the certificate request generated by Checkpoint and signed by the CA.
My question is :
when you have a look at your configuration and the installed certificates,
which are the key usage fields included in the CA certificate and in the
firewall certificate ?

TIA,
Geert