[FW-1] Basic SecuRemote/Client questions

I am running two load balancing IP650's running CP/VPN-1_4.1sp5 on the
perimeter of our network; on the inside of the network I have another IP650
running the same software protecting a small network.  I have 1 NT box as
the management module which manages Firewall policies for all 3 Nokias.  I
have recently purchased licenses for SecuRemote and SecureClient so I can
set up both internal and remote VPN's to that small network.  While reading
through the tons of documentation and books I have, I have some questions I
hope someone can help me out with.

1. Does a Policy Server have to be a seperate box?  Can this be the Firewall
module or even the management module?

2. Since the perimeter Firewalls are not part of an encryption domain put
the internal one is, will this cause me any problems?

3. Having SecuRemote, SecureClient, and CP-FW1/VPN-1 modules, is this all
that is required to successfully implement VPN's?  What is SecureServer?

Any information would be great, TIA!!

Scott