[FW-1] Kbuf_get errors

Running FW-1 4.1 SP2 on IPSO 3.2 fcs4

Site to site vpn seems to be working fine.

But when a user attempts a VPN session with SecuRemote (I was using 4185 and
4188), the FW starts complaining as follows:

Nov 15 20:03:34 fw1 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: kbuf_get: buffer 896c00 cannot
hold 828 bytes
Nov 15 20:05:30 fw1 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: kbuf_get: buffer efbf99b0
cannothold 828 bytes
Nov 15 20:06:58 fw1 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: kbuf_get: buffer efbf99c0
cannothold 828 bytes

I've opened a support ticket with CP support, but I haven't received any
useful information.  Just a how-to doc on using zap/modzap to increase some
memory allocations.  I'd really like to know what I need to increase instead
of a guess, if anyone has any experience with this situation.