[FW-1] Interscan Virus Wall

Dear Folks
Currently, I'm running  CP. 4.1 on Solaris 2.6 with Interscan Virus Wall 3.0
Should I upgrade Interscan to 3.6 ?     --> 1
Is there any problem while upgrade Interscan?   -->2
Is there any conflict between CP 4.1 and Interscan V. 3.6?        -->3
Howevever, now CP 4.1 isn't the latest service pack
so, I plan to apply service pack as well.
which one I should do first between SP of CP 4.1 and Interscan? -->4

Sorry for long above 4 questions.
I hope these questions are make sense.

Regards
Pat.