From: Winway [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Can't Logon CP FW1 on Solaris x86

Hi,all

After I install CheckPoint FW1 4.1 on Solaris x86, I found I can't logon it for post-install configuration with Policy Editor. There's no 'fwpolicy' on itself, and the Windows client can't connect to it. The client PC is in the same netframe, and is listed in the FW1's 'gui-clients'. The FW1 is licensed with an evaluation license.

Who can tell me what can I do?

Thanks,
Winway