Re: [FW-1] [FW1] FW1 as a bridge

True, to a degree, even the upper layer services must pass inspection before they
are allowed.  And also, if the administrator doesn't know beans about security, then
the antspoof,w.rules, and implied rules can give reason for concern.  This is also
the reason that there are documents which recommend removing unnecessary services
from firewall stations.

I think the summary for this bridging thread is that it is a moot point.  CP simply
doesn't do it.  I would guess that if there were sufficient RFE's to your reps that
you might see it in a year or two.

my last $.02 on this subject,
thanks for the patience,
CryptoTech