Re: [FW-1] websense versus surfcontrol

Daniel,
It's best to do this on the proxy. There are several performance/stability
issues when using it with firewall-1 UFP. WebSense is a nice product and can
be used along with MS Proxy Server/MS ISA Server. I haven't used SurfControl
tho, but I believe their url database is much smaller than websense's.

Lars