[FW1] Disappearing NAT After Installing Policy

We are running a number of Check Point Firewalls version 4.1, with SP2.  We seem
to have the issue of disappearing NAT after installing the security policy.   I
noticed that this issue has been brought up on this mailing list previously,
however, I haven't seen a resolution.  Does anyone out there have a fix for this
problem?  Does the latest Service Pack - SP5 maybe fix this problem?

The problem is very irratic, and everytime we have to reinstall the policy we
worry about causing connection problems due to the NAT failing.  The majority of
policy installs work without a hitch, however, the occasional policy install
will disable one or more of the NAT'd IP addresses.  We have 6 firewalls with
one management station.   Therefore there are many network objects but each
firewall doesn't have too many rules.  The maximum number of rules that we have
on a firewall is 45.  We use automatic NAT rules, but from what I note, there
are others having problems using manual NAT rules.

Sometime just reinstalling the policy as is again will solve the problem. But
most of the time it doesn't and I either move a rule, and reinstall, or
sometimes have to remove the problem network object, reinstall the policy, add
the network object again and reinstall the policy to get the NAT working again.

Does anyone out there know a resolution for this problem?  I've tried contacting
Check Point about it but so far no luck.   I will be updating the firewalls with
SP5 in the near future in hopes that it will resolve the problem.