Re: [FW1] RADIUS

Dear all,
we are experiencieng a very strange problem.
We have a radius server connected to a max6000 wan router,all users coming from dial-up network receives an ip adress from the pool configured in the max6000 Ascend.
then in the CP firewall we have a rule :for this pool do NAT
I can connect and even get authenticated by the server.
in my client  box (windows) i run winipcfg and for the ppp connection i see the ip adress of the pool and not the valid one as a result can browse the internet.
any help?
Server Radius :solaris 2.6 on E250
Firewall :solaris 2.6 check point fw-1 4.1 on ultra 10
Ras server Max6000 Ascend
Thankx in advance
Fabio