RE: [FW1] Any traffic on this list?!?

Actually my case was different - I wasn't complaining about not
seeing my postings, as this is settable in many mail lists software,
and I didn't know whether fw1 was among those defaulting to this
behaviour (usually subscribers can choose this option - a "help"
command sent to the server could show you that) ... and I won't care
much about seeing my message, anyway. What I was complaining about
was that I couldn't see ANY fw1 list messages, (originated by the
list, if you will), but rather only "personal" OOO replies ...

Anyhow - I took somebody's advice to try to unsubscribe and
resubscribe, and that seems to have fixed my problem. Interestingly
and oddly enough, I have done that today, and I got my initial
message which I posted two days ago (not the complaint one, another
one about NAT ... !!!) Oh, well ...

Thx for help,
Stef