From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 7:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Any traffic on this list?!?

	I apologize for the off-topic email, but I was wondering if there is
something wrong with this list. The reason of asking is that I
subscribed a couple of days ago, posted a question, received "out-of-
office" replies (obviously directed to me, not the list), which proved to
me that (at least) some members of this list received my email, but
have received NO list traffic AT ALL. I haven't seen even one single
message in the last couple of days ... is this list so low volume?!? I
subscribed last night to phoneboy's one (fw wizards), and my inbox
is already filled with that list's messages.

	Would anybody be kind enough to answer to me?

	Thx,
	Stef