Re: [FW1] Nokia 440 how do I get a password?

When the machine boots go into single user mode

Boot: enter -s (you only have about 10 seconds)
Hit return to go into sh shell
type: mount -uw /
type: /etc/overpwd
type:yes
hit ctrl + D to continue booting as normal

This will erase the password, you then need to type another one.

when you log in type admin and hit return
next you will type: dbpasswd <new password> "<hit space bar>"
then type: dbset :save
and you should log out and log back into to verify that your password
has taken.

Should now be all set!!

Good Luck!!

[email protected] wrote:

> hi
>
> does anybody know how to get access to a nokia 440 if i don't have
> any access whatsoever?
> tia
>
> rolf
>
> Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
> of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
> verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
> related financial instruments.

begin:vcard
n:Concepcion;Juan
x-mozilla-html:FALSE