Re: [FW1] Secure Remote doesn't perform authentication

Hi Rui,

I encountered this problem once. For my case, it has something to do with the encryption domain. Check that the firewall (user facing interface) is included in the domain itself. Of course, the user must first be able to add the site(management server of the firewalls) on their securemote client.

Hope this helps.

rgds,
P.S