Re: [FW1] FW-1 Training

I agree that VPN is more or less skimmed over. So is interoperability.

In my experience on CP courses minor details that are quite easy to understand are poured over meticulously and then it's..

"...oh and by the way you can do VPN...here are a couple of screens...now that's the end of the course so b&gger off before you ask me any awkward questions...."    ;-)

From what I have heard the quality of training hasn't improved any so I will probably look at 3rd-party non-CP generic firewalling/security course to get more on parts missed by CP in future.

(CP probably want to make sure VARs get plenty of consultancy time. If the training courses were too effective where would thier revenue come from ?)

Tim

"Scott Murray" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

10/08/01 13:45