[FW1] DNS Transfer problem

Hi all,
one of our customers found out a problem with DNS, running 4.1 SP4 on
Red Hat.

In SP2 we turned on the dns_verification in objects.C and made the
concerning modifications in base.def. Everything worked fine - DNS udp
and tcp.

After having SP4 installed, every try to make a zone transfer (accepted
by an explicit rule) ist dropped by Rule 0. Info is only len44 or len60,
depending on the program for testing the DNS transfer.
Turning off the tcp-check in base.def again and restarting the FW has no
effect.
At the moment I think the only way to solve this problem is to set
dns_verification (false) in objects.C. Then it works fine - but I think
this not the real solution.

Anybody else having this problem? Or knowing a solution??
Thanks in advance,
best regards
Matthias

begin:vcard
n:Leu;Dr. Matthias
tel;cell:tel;fax:+49 8102 895 199
tel;work:+49 8102 895 190
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.aerasec.de
org:AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
adr:;;Wagenberger Strasse 1;D-85662;Hohenbrunn;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
fn:Dr. Matthias Leu
end:vcard