[FW1] RPC over TCP support

Has anyone got RPC over TCP support to work?

I have checked the Enable RPC control in the services tab under properties and have set the enable_tcprpc and rpcenable to true in the objects.C file (yes I push the rulebase) and have setup a rule with RPC programs as the service. No luck.

Any ideas would be great

My setup is checkpoint 2000 (sp1 I think, will be adding sp4 soon)
# fw ver all
This is Check Point VPN-1(TM) & FireWall-1(R) Version 4.1 Build 41439 [VPN + DES + STRONG]
kernel: Version 4.1 [VPN + DES + STRONG] Build 41436

running on Solaris 2.6

thanks

Joe