[FW1] Split-DNS with multiple internal DNS servers

I have followed the directions for setting up Split DNS in the
securemote-dnsrev.doc, but they only show an example for setting up a single
DNS server.

Below is CheckPoint's example followed by what I this should be the correct
configuration.
Can someone check my parenthesis?  This should work, and I'm not sure if I
either got the syntax wrong or made a typo in the dnsinfo.C file on my
server.

Thanks.

=========== $FWDIR/conf/dnsinfo.C  should look like this for our example
============