Re: [FW1] Port Translation

Just add a rule like you would in the firewall rulebase tab, but do so
in the NAT tab, and build appropriately. IOW ...

1) Go to Address Translation TAB. Click on a NAT rule.
2) Use menu selection to add a rule, choose appropriate location (top,
bottom, above/below this rule).  You get a "blank" rule:
orig,orig,port | orig,orig,port
3) season to taste: right click on orig. packet source object, click
add, choose the network object desired, ...