[FW1] Urgent: SP4 breaks LDAP -Account-Management ?

  • To: "FW1-Mailinglist (E-Mail)" <[email protected]>
  • Subject: [FW1] Urgent: SP4 breaks LDAP -Account-Management ?
  • From: "Fitzner Daniel" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:53:52 +0200
  • Sender: [email protected]

Hi to all,

we use CP-FW1 with SP3 and LDAP-Account-Management on a RH6.2 Linuxbox.
The authentication works well. Now I deciced to update the FW with SP4,
but after that I cannot authenticate. The FW1 does not contact the
LDAP-Server and I get only the message user unknown. Also the deletion
of the LDAP-Account object and the recreation has no effetcs.
I don't see something about ldap (only 2 nonrelevant things) in the
release notes.

Has anybody the same experiences and can help me ???

Best regards
Daniel Fitzner

Daniel Fitzner
IT-Services
T-Systems debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH / GS Berlin
debis Haus am Potsdamer Platz
10875 Berlin

mail: [email protected]
fon: +49 30 2554-3266