[FW1] Processes killed by vm_fault -- out of swap

     Everyday, I must reboot my FW (client authentification stop working).
     I have 2 Nokia IP440 with FW1 4.1 SP3 (IPSO 3.3 FCS3 with 256 Mb RAM)
     I have these error messages on my FW logs (when the problem appears) :

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: Process 9843 killed by vm_fault -- out of swap
[LOG_CRIT] kernel: Process 9844 killed by vm_fault -- out of swap
[LOG_CRIT] kernel: Process 9842 killed by vm_fault -- out of swap
 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: Process 270 killed by vm_fault -- out of swap

Thanks,

Michael.