[FW1] Problems with pcanywhere V.9.0.0 and authentication in FW-1 V.3.0b

We are trying to authenticate a client outside the firewall bounderies using PCANYWHERE with some sort of authentication.

We have both tried (with no success) the following rule:

Source: REMOTE-PC-GROUP
Destination: SERVER
Service: UDP-22; TCP-5631; UDP-5632
Action: either Client or Session Authentication

The above rule is always rejected by FW1 as UDP-22 and UDP-5632 services and only if we change the action in 'Accept', the client can access the destination server via PCANYWHERE.
Any suggestion you could give us would be very appreciated.
Thanks,
Bruno.