RE: [FW1] My experience with CPFW-1 and Legato / Solstice Backup

Hi,

you are correct. I have done the same investigation as you. However my
solution (2c.) is to set the OS (backup server) tcp timeout to something
less than 60s. I never would setup version 2b.
Personally I hope Legato will change their software moreover add security
(port control, acl, remove buffer overflows).

Regards,

Josef