From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Srinivasa Rao Bandaru
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 6:00 AM
To: 'Fw-1-Mailinglist'
Subject: [FW1] Time objects length restriction.

Hi,
	I have upgraded firewall to 4.1 SP4 from 4.1. The Security Policy
Editor allowed to create time objects longer than 30 characters in SP4.0,
but if they were used in a policy, the policy failed to install.. But it is
not even allowing  me to have more than 11 character for time objects in the
rules after the upgrade. I tried going back to SP3, but it didn't help me.
It is failing on rules verification itself.. Has any one faced this
problem??

Thanks,
 -Srinivas B.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.  You should not
copy it or use it for any purpose, not disclose its contents to any other
person.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the
author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Wilco
International