From: "Prieto Martínez, Javier" [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2001 4:30 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] SP1 or SP3

The previous firewall administrator in my company decided to leave our NT
Servers with FW1 v4.1 SP1, as they said their that SP3 was unstable basing
on their experience (?).

As you can imagine, one of the first things I'm trying to do is upgrade them
to SP3, although I need to give them official technical documentation to
justify my decision. Could somebody please point me to such information?

Thanks in advance,

     Javier Prieto Martínez
     Equipo de Sistemas, Intranet del S.A.S.
     e-Mail: [email protected]