[FW1] Standalone and Distributed CheckPoint on Nokia

Dear All,

I have some problem with my CheckPoint 4.1 on Nokia IP 440 that I have been installed.
At first Installation I install my firewall with Standalone where Firewall Module and Management Module be in Nokia IP440 (161.101.211.15)
Now, I want to separate my firewall with Firewall Module on Nokia IP440 (161.101.211.15) and Management Module is on my PC Windows NT 4.0 (172.25.25.25)

How if I want to uninstall or remove all Firewall Module and Management Module on Nokia IP440 from console not from voyager like Solaris you can just type "pkgrm <pakages>".

regards, Yusri Amsal