[FW1] Nokia VRRP and RIP v2

Hi there,

Would someone tell me what would happen when two Nokia boxes setup with
VRRPmc on both inside and outside interface, and have RIP v2 enable?  Right
now, my internal router has a static route point to the VRRP VIP.  But we
want to start using dynamic routing protocol becuase we would have multiple
subnets built in the inside network, each would have a cisco router to
route traffic between inside subnets as well as to the Nokia (Internet
connection).  So, I want to use RIP v2 instead of keep adding static routes.

Thanks.