[FW1] Learning more about FW-1

I would like to learn more about Firewall-1. We have 2 offices both running a single gateway Firewall-1 on NT 4 sp6a.

So far we have implemented:

NAT on both Firewalls for the local network.
VPN between the 2 networks is setup and communications between the two LANS and firewalls is encrypted.
No DMZ segment
Static NAT is used to expose some of the web servers (HTTP/HTTPS)
Spoofing is turned on
No SMTP or Antivirus security servers
No load balancing or redundancy

Any suggestions on what else I can try or do?

Thanks