[FW1] [FW] log_trap messages on console, Firewall-1 password support

Title: [FW] log_trap messages on console, Firewall-1 password support

Hi,

I have two seperate problems that I need some help with. Server config is: Solaris 7, FW version 4.1 SP2 (single server, no remote management station etc)

1) log_trap messages on console.
    After booting the FW box or fwstop/fwstart, a lot of messages are being sent to the console with the text "log_trap: wrong number of arguments 11(14)".

2) "This gateway does not support Firewall-1 password"
    This server has recently replaced a box with FW V3.0 on it. We used to use client auth rules for ftp and telnet services and each user was setup in FW rules with authentication scheme set to "Firewall-1 Password". In our current config when I setup the same rule and attempt connection, I receive the message above ("This gateway does not support Firewall-1 pasword") and the connection is disconnected.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Darren Brechman-Toussaint