Re: [FW1] NAT and/or Telnet Proxying

Hi David,  after 2 weeks in creta i´m back and ready to answer your question. We have 2 DIFFERENT providers! One for the internet connectivity and the second is a provider which connects our remote offices to our central site. So, the addresses we are natting are official internet addresses.

André
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Mai 2001 16:35
Betreff: RE: [FW1] NAT and/or Telnet Proxying

Andre, I'm not quite sure I understand the problem. It sounds like your provider is giving you only private addresses for your outside network. If that's true, then the address you're using for NAT will also be private, right? So you won't be able to get to it from the Internet, at all.

Unless I misunderstood your post...

-- DS