[FW1] DMZ SETUP

I would like to find out how to setup a DMZ off my firewall?
I have a client that we have a dedicated circuit to their office. We need to
access a server on the clients network. I would like to connect the router
to my firewall, and then have the necessary traffic destined to there server
go over this connection. How can I set this up.
I know to configure an interface on the firewall, and the Ethernet of the
router, but what else must I do, what objects do I need to create, what
routing do I need to add etc.
My firewall is a Nokia IP440.
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Internet

Firewall ------- router ---------link to client--- server

Internal network -----workstations

David Maas