RE: [FW1] Unknown established TCP packet

Hi,

depending on the OS FW-1 is running on it is possible to set this timeout to
be the same as given in the firewall properties.
I should have somewhere a note on how to do that on solaris.

However you also could change the tcp keepalive values of the servers/
clients which are trying to connect using the firewall.

Josef