[FW1] Has anyone got Exchange 2000 working through FW-1

Hi,

Has anyone got MS Exchange 2000 working through FW-1
ver 4.0?

We are having problem received email from FW-1 to our
new MS Exchange 2000 server. There was no problem
using Exchange 5.5 through FW-1.

Now, with Exchange 2000, we are only able to send
mails out of FW-1. There is errors for incoming
emails, there is an reject error in the FW-1 logs
(from sender's IP address to our internal IP address)
that says

"agent mail dequeuer orig_from <[email protected]>
orig <[email protected]> from <[email protected]>
orig <[email protected]> reason <helo firewall.>
failed 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address"

Any comments will be apprepicated. Thanks.

Cheers,
Ivan