Re: [FW1] Problems with FW1 and NT

Hi,

When I say it freezes, I mean it hang, no blue screen.  It does not respond
any more, and the screen keeps as frozen.

Kind regards.

Benito.

|--------+--------------------------->
|        |          "Aylton Souza,   |
|        |          CISSP"           |
|        |          <ayltonsz@websecr|
|        |          et.com.br>       |
|        |                           |
|        |          25/05/2001 05.09 |
|        |                           |
|--------+--------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------|
  |       Para:   Benito Gallardo García/CES|
  |       cc:                               |
  |       Asunto:      Re: [FW1] Problems   |
  |       with FW1 and NT                   |

Hi,

When you say it freezes, what is the symptom?

Does it hang, you get a blue screen or what?

best regards

aylton