Re: [FW1] Problems with FW1 and NT

I have seen this when the server has been upgraded or
a new SP was installed while the FW service was still
running.  The server will run, then for some reason
later on it does just what you said.  It locks up.  I
have seen it several times and sometimes it causes a
DRWATSON.  A re-upgrade or re-application of SP with
the FW service stopped solved the problem.