From: Laurence Mayer [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Miércoles, 23 de Mayo de 2001 12:01 p.m.
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] STATIC NAT not working

Hi,
I am sure this topic has been covered a number of times, but
have found conflicting ways to solve the problem, non which seem to work!

It's like this :

I have a mail server ip address 192.168.1.xx
I have create an network workstation object with this address and enabled
NAT using Static Address 212..xx.205.
>From the internet this works fine the (NAT part seems to be working), but
from within the LAN I cannot connect.

Any ideas would be appreciated.