RE: [FW1] Documentation Needed

Thank you for the response.  The cma_migrate worked.  The only problem is
- I can no longer open up my policy editor or log view for that cma.

So... I'm think what I may have done wrong is I didn't create a *new*
cma.  I just used the existing one.  The provider-1 machine isn't in
production yet so I'm safe.  Can you tell me why I can no longer open up
the policy editor on the cma I did the cma_migrate command on?

Thanks!

Matt