Re: [FW1] Blocking access to Hotmail.com

I believe that it would because when you open up the log viewer and you
take of the option to resolve you see the actual ip's of those hosts.
Where name resolution is taking place the moment the firewall sees a
request coming from/going to the site specified in the rule to drop
communication to/from that's exactly what it will do.  I'll test and
let you know.

CCSA/CCSE Certified