From: Juan Concepcion [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 11:28 PM
To: [email protected];
[email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Blocking access to Hotmail.com

Do an nslookup of their address.  Set they type=mx and you will get the ip's
of all of their servers.  What you will then have to do is create objects
for these ip's and then create a rule dropping traffic from/to those sites.

just my .02 cents

FYI...I believe that all e-mail coming through hotmail is scanned and
cleaned.  Even if a virus is detected/cleaned you still get the message that
a virus was detected.

Juan Concepcion
Network Engineer/Security Consultant
CCSA/CCSE