RE: [FW1] FW-1 One External Interface- NAT to several public addr esses

Hi

I was re-reading this response as i am experiencing problems with my fw-1 on
this point: i.e. firewall-1 has to nat to external interfaces which are not
in the same network address it belongs ot.

fw1:external_interface: 200.10.50.1
And has to NAT-Hide to: 200.40.20.1 and 200.40.21.1
So far:
I-ve assigned these addresses to router:
200.10.50.2
200.40.20.2
200.40.21.2

On fw-1 , i ve set a local.arp
200.10.50.1
200.40.20.1
200.40.21.1

Is there anything else I should do? Like adding manually these ip addresses
as aliases to external interface or local.arp is enough?
This configuration seems to work for intervals and suddenly , fw-1 "loses"
its NAT rules on some hosts.

Am i missing something?

Thanks

Jaime O.