[FW1] Securemote connection problems

Hi,

I have a problem with Securemote (4176 SP-3, DES) connection to my internal
networ trought FW-1.

I have just bought version VPN-1 Internet Gateway-25. (DES, SP-3)

And I tried to test VPN-1 from internet to my internal network. FW-1 is
currently connected to the same physical network. I have two logical
networks under this physical one. So one interface has external ip address
and the other internal. I'm using IKE encryption method.

I can connect with FW-1. The authentication process is succesfull.
And I only can use fw-1 resources. I mean for example I can ping internal ip
address of fw-1 interface, but I can not ping anything else from my internal
network.

Any ideas?

Tom