Re: [FW1] printlic output for VPN's...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Dave Dunaway (ncc0296) wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm curious as to what I should see from fw printlic
> if I have the encryption module installed for
> VPN's?
>
> My vendor says I have what I need to do VPN's but
> all I see is this for features:
>
> cpvp-vfm-u-3des-v41
>
> Does this include VPN or not?

yes - it includes VPN!

...-fm-... is firewall-module onlny
...-vfm-... is VPN1-module
             in your case with 3des encryption

-reinhard

--
security @ the speed of light

Reinhard Stich, KPNQwest Austria GmbH
A-1150 Wien, Diefenbachgasse 35
Tel.: +43 (1) 899 33-0, Fax: +43 (1) 899 33-533
e-Mail: [email protected]          RS784-RIPE
http://www.kpnqwest.at, http://www.kpnqwest.com