De: laurent [mailto:[email protected]]
Date: jeudi 26 avril 2001 14:34
À: [email protected]
Objet: [FW1] Netscape CMS4.2 ...and CRL

CMS 4.2SP2. (nt box ... mmhhh, sorry ;-)

Modifications:
Authentication Instance created: UserDirEnrollment. to use Ldap users.
Policies:    RSAKeyRule minsize 1024 bits.
CRL Extensions: Enbled IssuingDistributionPoint, CRL number ...
Publishing configured to ldap using default mappers
UID=$subj.cn,OU=people,O=$subj,o
A specific user is created with the named of my organisation which contains
certificate, cacertificate, AuthorityRevocationList and CRL.

Question: If I want to use certificate with Checkpoint firewall-1, I need
the CRL which is think is described in the firewall module certificate
extensions with IssuingDistribution point.
But I can't see any of these specific extensions .... why ?

Is there anything I can do to explain to fw1 where is the CRL.?

I've done the default labo installation..

Could someone help me ..

thanks,
laurent