Re: [FW1] OT: harden solaris

What i meant was tha tboth solutions could easily be implemented in
jass (a collection of scripts meant as an extention to JumpStart, have
a look in the Blueprint section of their website for more info on
both). Basically it automates the locking donw and hardening of
Solaris 2.[678] and allows me to create a firewall in 10 minutes form
unpacking the hardware :)

cheers,
Alexander

--
Alexander Hoogerhuis
FYI: perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'