[FW1] Error: WARNING: cannot get address of host

Greetings

I am seeing this error today all out of nowhere when I try to push the
policy from my EMC onto one of my fw modules:

"/usr/lpp/FireWall-1/conf/myfirewall.pf", line 2437, WARNING: cannot get
address of host <fw module>
2437: WARNING: will not create a value table for <target_list75>
Compiled OK.

This doesn't happen when I load another policy and push onto another fw
module.

Any ideas?    I looked into the myfirewall.pf file on line 2437 and noticed
that the line "target_list" had 5 of my remote
fw module names in it, although I was only pushing the policy onto one of
these firewalls.   I deleted the *.pf file,
recreated a new one with "fw gen" - no luck.   In frustration, I deleted
the *.pf file and rulebases.fws, and did a
"fwm -g".    Everything got recreated, but when I pushed the policy, I got
the same error message.

Why is trying to get the address of a host for which I am not even
installing the rulebase on?   Why does the
target_list line have *all* my firewalls in it?  Shouldn't it just contain
the target of the fw module the policy will be pushed on?

Environment:
CP 4.0/SP 8
EMC/FW module environment

Any assistance would be appreciated.    Thanks.

Rgds

-karim
Internet: [email protected]