[FW1] Encryption

I am resending this email as I did not see it show up in my mailbox.

Hi All,

I have a NT 4.0 firewall with SP4 which was running Check Point version 4.0
SP5, I have just upgraded it to Check Point version 4.1 SP3.  The only
trouble that appeared was my logging disappeared from source onward but the
fix on Phone Boy fixed that.  I have now run into a problem when trying to
setup a VPN site to site Encryption domain.  Everything was going great
until I tried to create a rule and add encryption, the option is grayed out.
I have searched the archives and a couple of WEB sites I know of but can not
find any information on this.  If I do FW VER it shows [VPN + Strong + DES]
and the license shows the VPN module, also, I am able to configure all of
the options on the VPN TAB.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Curtis