[FW1] gotomypc.com

Hello all,

Does anybody know all the IP's needed to block "gotomypc.com"?  It uses port 80 (HTTP) to administer, but it connects with different IPs.  There has been about 3 different IP's that have come through our firewall, 63.251.224..  I was just curious to know if you guys know if they are using the whole class C to connect or just a subnet of it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys/gals.

Aeon